Saturday, July 12, 2008

Movies and music


I'm glad to say I am up and running again! Its weekend and we planned for a movie sometime late in the nyt, without realising what a horrendous task it would be to get tickets for a new flick.I was right. We were content watching Spider man - 3 and now here I am happily blogging with Jodha Akbars soothing 'Jashn e bahara' music in the background. Although did not like the movie ( may b coz of my high expectations ) , the music is totally awesome and with AR Rehman being the music director one could have easily guessed it. He creates a wonderful soundtrack that may not create an impact at first listen, but once seen on screen, you can’t help but be mesmerized by each and every song. The sword fight between Hrithik and Aishwarya was worth watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment