
Ramzan month has started.I think for the first time in life I have started fasting from the first day itself.Today is the seventh day of Ramzan and I am going fine with the Roza part.I did feel a bit inconvenient towards the beginning but now it seems ok,I dont feel like eating like I used to feel it quite often before.Feru was a bit surprised since he nows what a foodie I am !! I still keep saying that I feel like eating Biryani in Ifthar and thats when he says that its wrong to think about food while in roza.I dont know.Juz told what I felt like.But so nice of him to have got all the ingredients even before I came from office just to make biryani for me in Ifthar.I am glad that he is happy with me coz it was his dream ( I think ) to make me fast for the complete month.However I will try to fulfill it.Inshaallah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment