Saturday, September 19, 2015

of innocence!!

An innocent Afghani kid to a US Soldier:

Why you soldiers are killing everyone here ? You don't have fear ? From where you get the courage to kill others?

Soldier to kid: Innocent baby! Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him. I have my wife and a kid like you at home ,waiting for me! I will go back only if this war ends.

Kid to soldier: I don't know much about your reason to fight. But,Two years back,my father(A Soldier-the only person I had to live my life with) said the same thing(once the war ends I will be back) since then I am waiting and  just wanted to ask the same question to my father?

No comments:

Post a Comment