This is an extension of "about me" category on the blog.
I am trying to mention at least 25 points about me.I can go on rambling about this super human being but how much can one read about the bestest species. As Aamir would have said towards the end of Dil Chahta Hai, "Perfection ko improve karna mushkil hota hai".So go on .Here I am..
1. I am a Stay At Home Mom and I have started liking this status.So,may be I might bid adieu to corporate slavery and settle down happily in motherhood.(not sure yet,might try for some flexitime possibility)
2. I have started to shut up with people who are dumb to new ideas and addicted to age old crap in the name of customs and traditions.Good for them,good for me.
Enlightenment work is not my business.Let them die in bliss (Ignorance is bliss,anyways)
3. I can't be goody goody with people I hate and I don't stop being friends with people on the basis of third party allegations.I need to see it to believe it.So,back biters don't affect me.
4. I buy books and forget to read them.
5. I am married to a person who loves me unconditionally,irrespective of all my flaws and follies.
6. I am not a very hard working person.
7. I hate SMSing back.
8. I support Euthanasia - not because I couldn't watch Hrithik in Guzaarish, but I really feel that is the solution for once and all.
Ref: Aruna shanbag's case, a lady who has been fighting the battle of life for the past 37 years.God, please have mercy.
9. Health is Wealth - I totally agree with this.
10. When in doubt, I turn to my parents for advice
11. Someday,I would open my own YOGA STUDIO.
12. Also,I will have a personal library of mine.
13. I invest in shares just for the joy of tracking them.
14. I don't watch much of TV
15. Manusmriti scripts are total bakwas and I can't stand anyone who supports them for the mere reason that they do not belong to this day and age.I feel they are written by a person who does not know the meaning of humanism,leave alone feminism.
16. I feel embarassed when people catch me crying over an emotional flick.
17. I am happy that plastic is banned in Hyderabad.Feel sorry for the 5 lakh and above people employed in it.
18. I love reading books - any sort.
19. Mother guilt creeps into me very often.More when the kiddo does not complete his food.
20. I am not photogenic.I am the third shortest member in my family.I have put on kilos of weight on me which shows off as flab,trying to get off it.I love myself,nevertheless.
21. I used to adore Barkha Dutt and wanted to become a journalist during my college days.
22. I was a fan of Nicolas cage,until one of my friends commented about him being bald.
23. I think I can never ever have the patience of my mom.
24. Very soon I am gonna start volunteering an NGO which works for children's cause.
25.I am a night owl.I can never wake up to see the beauty of sunrise but can watch the moon give way to the sun.
WOW,this was way too easy than I had expected and I have still so many to rant about.Shall post the remaining in part II.What say?
No comments:
Post a Comment