Thursday, January 6, 2011

YAY!! WELCOME ANOTHER YEAR

New Year Graphics

graphics18.com | Happy New Year | Forward this Picture

A year has passed by and made way for another one.New resolutions,New ideas along with experiences from the past year and things to continue in the coming year.Infact a new decade has started so to say.So much to speak of about the past decade,so many learnings from it... some to remember and many to forget.I am truely amazed that my life's most important changes have happened in the decade goneby.From a student to a mother I think I have had the most important memories one can have in the last decade.From a girl dependent on her parents to a woman on whom a husband and a kid depended on.
Ten years is indeed a long time.Well,may be I will have the privilege of making some observations of my life in these 10 years.
Firstly I have come to understand relationships.Not that I did not know them before but knowing them in the real sense is what I mean.I have started looking at the positive side of them.Every relation is wonderful and it is only when you see the positive traits in it will it survive and succeed.The success of a relation depends on how well you ignore the negativity in it ( true dear,nobody likes being pointed) and afterall to err is human.So forgiving is what a relationship should learn.So just relax and hang on..why waste this beautiful life in petty trifles( sahi hai na??)
Reading has always been my favourite pastime but it is only lately that I have understood how much I love doing it.May be because I am so stuck up in my personal life (all thanks to my kiddo) that I have started missing it so badly.So my own library someday is on my wishlist(hmmm..) and a book is still a best gift one can give me (ahem!!so which one are you planning to gift me : ) ).
I was never a tea or a coffee favourite since childhood but dont know how it got onto me.May be this is one of the toxicating effects of a job(stressful one,mind that).So now I am like always 'ek garam chai ki pyali ho' atleast 3 times a day(not too heavy though).And then even I join the average Indian who would not start his day without a cuppa.Okies for this.So anyone for ginger tea??

Social responsibility and macro level thinking(cant help,was a business economics student) is something I have started to believe because I know for sure that it is going to help us in the long run.But the conviction to put it in action is still missing in me.Well,may be in the next decade I will be able to do something about this.(eyes rolling!!)
The kiddo!!My centre of the world and the gravitational force who taught me so many new things.Yeah he did and he does it everyday.It is now that I have started scanning my roots and my principles which have been passed on to me from my parents.It is now that I understand how my mother has so much patience and how my father stood brave despite all the odds in life.My love and respect for them has grown ten folds because I am now a parent.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is a nice blog. One particular thing I'd like to quote in your blog was "When you see the positive traits in (relation) it will it survive and succeed." It was very inspiring.

    As a student, I also like to read books to take some of the stress off of me. :D

    ReplyDelete