Friday, November 19, 2010
Mama
great moments for parents when their little brats call them mama and papa.I am yet to experience one since the kiddo has just started saying papa in a very sweet little tone but fumbles when saying mama(ugh!not that tough though).well,will keep updated when he calls his sweet mama.life really starts blossoming once again and you start looking around( and yourself too,literally) when kids start walking and understanding things.And one thing I have observed is kids can make you friends with everybody around you.Be it at a mall or a train or in your neighbourhood.People start coming just for seeing and playing with the kiddo and I being reserved person till now realise that i have started speaking to everyone around me(ooh! how privileged )in this locality.Guess thats how friends are made with your neighbours(provided you are a full time mom).The kiddo has just crossed one year and is able to understand (in his own way)every thing we speak(and things we dont speak too i guess)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment