Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday evening euphoria

Aww!!! Friday evening...and I just looovvvvve fridays...if you know what i mean ;-).I love it more so because I get so much more free time( definitely not to write something on my orphan blog).Meanwhile I was just wondering about old and new things which go on in life.I am basically a person who is much more relaxed with things settled and relaxed for me, so settled and comfortable that at times it gets pretty boring and monotonous and I start endearing for something new in life ...well pretty much coz new is refreshing and makes you realise that there is much more to life than just sitting in your old comfort zone.Sometimes old can turn really haunting  I guess.Just like the other blog drafts which are sitting in an imperfect and bitty form.Now they have become so old that I dread to touch them and get back to the old memories.Letting things be!!
  One more thing I have been really glad about is my discipline of 1 week towards fitness.Yes...to attend my cousins wedding and to wear all my new dresses and show off I need to loose weight.So probably that is THE main reason towards my sudden love for fitness.So it has been going good for the past 1 week and I hope to continue the same workout routine for the next one month or till my enthusiasm and stamina dies.Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment