Its friday evening and I feel soo exhausted and tired...not that I have done anything significant in the past one week but the thought of having worked for 5 long days actually makes me more tiring.But the best part is the weekend which I am looking forward to.Today while bathing kiddo I asked him how the celebrations for Aug 15 are going on.He said PT sir will ask all of them to do as he does and will draw a line on which all the kids have to walk.I asked kiddo if he is learning how to walk on that line drawn by PT sir.With a long look at me he said'I already know how to walk mumma' for which I could not stop laughing.Okay,Yeah!!How true.
Today I am getting super bored at office.Just wish it is 6:30 instead of 4:30..two more looong hours to go.sleepy,drowsy, bored,don’t feel like doing anything.Y.A.W.N.
I instead decided to watch a new AIB video..just hoping that no creepy colleague comes and peeps into my system.Hello AIB ;-))
Today I am getting super bored at office.Just wish it is 6:30 instead of 4:30..two more looong hours to go.sleepy,drowsy, bored,don’t feel like doing anything.Y.A.W.N.
I instead decided to watch a new AIB video..just hoping that no creepy colleague comes and peeps into my system.Hello AIB ;-))
Amazing write up. Loved reading it. Keep writing, we all can relate with the mundane things of life and feel that we are not alone :)
ReplyDeleteI have a six days week. Happy for you, Super Mom :)
Thank you for the wonderful comments :-))
Delete