Okay!! Back to Monday Musings..Oho ho why cant we have another Sunday in a week.How can Sunday go away in a fraction of a second even before I have started to realise that it is a Sunday.But then, yes there was so much I did this Sunday(which I have been planning to do since ages,now you know how bad a planner I can be) apart from taking rest (not that I needed it,but just to have the feel of a work less day) and being pampered by hubby dear's sumptuous Prawns Biryani with Boondi Raita. So there I am, with all the energy gathered, decided to plant two saplings, the first reason being my two little saplings withered away due to the scorching summer heat accompanied by lazy maids negligence while I had been away to my mom's place for a short 8 day vacation (yes,only 8 days(puts a sorry face : ( ).So this time I decided that I will wait for the rains to shower and yesterday I have at last planted two little plants, a rose with 4 tiny bunch of roses and a Tulsi sapling which I got from the nearby nursery.So these are my little saplings which made my Sunday this time around.
My kiddo's school started off and although me and hubby decided to go to the school and have a talk with the head mistress from where I planned to push off to my work.But then the Sunday outing had a taxing affect on me and as always I ran out of time, had to assign the kiddo's job to hubby and run away to office. After 3 long training sessions , now all I can ask for is some SLEEP.So let me be a good girl and hit the sack.Good night Dearies.
My kiddo's school started off and although me and hubby decided to go to the school and have a talk with the head mistress from where I planned to push off to my work.But then the Sunday outing had a taxing affect on me and as always I ran out of time, had to assign the kiddo's job to hubby and run away to office. After 3 long training sessions , now all I can ask for is some SLEEP.So let me be a good girl and hit the sack.Good night Dearies.
No comments:
Post a Comment