Friday, March 30, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude

The message of being thankful for what we have and showing an attitude of gratitude works wonders when practiced in daily life.I have been getting this message very often these days.May be I needed to accept the thought of gratitude as a part of life and be really thankful for whatever little I have in life.I seriously feel that the real secret to a happy life is being content and thankful with whatever one has.And as the law of attraction works things fall into place and only the good happens to the person with such a thankful attitude.We often feel that a person's existence fills up our hearts with a positive energy and somebody else's might reflect all the negativity present in the world.It only happens when the person is not content with whatever he/she is having and living an unsatisfied,still to get kinda life.
So the key to happiness in GRATITUDE.Period.No matter how little you have by outside standards, no matter how unconventional your life is, no matter whether you are where you thought you'd be by now. Learning to have gratitude for what you have at this very moment is (I'm realizing) the most important thing you can learn to do.

So I'm asking myself daily,

Do I know how lucky I am?

And the answer is...yes. Sometimes. And sometimes no.(I'm working on it.)

So, its all about the folks we know, who have pretty much been handed a great life--spouse-wise, financially, good kids...you know, lucky ones. And the killer part is that they don't even seem to get to know how fortunate they are.
Very unfortunate at that.

But again the discussion at other people being lucky is something which is totally against the whole idea of gratitude, but then it's OK having imperfect discussions every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment